Terms & Conditions
When you use our Services and website or application, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, and all the terms, conditions, disclaimers and limitations that appear or are made available to you on our site.
The policies that apply in our direct sales operation may differ from those applicable to your use of our website and you should keep in mind these are separated and related to different locations and platforms.
We may refer to anyone using, registering, visiting or taking advantage of any of the features, functions, offers or links made available, on or through our website or application, as “you” or “your” in our agreement and we may refer to YouSports as “we”, “us” or “our” (or, of course “YouSports”)
Services introduction: YouSports is a mobile, Web and smart TV application aimed at providing sports viewers, access to livestreams and VOD content of their favorite professional sports.
1.Legal Capacity; Children and Minors. If you are under the age of consent in your country to form a binding agreement, you should only use our Services if you are either an emancipated minor or have the legal consent of your parent or guardian for your use of our Services. You should use our Services only if you are fully able to understand and enter into and comply with these Terms.
2. The Information You Give Us to Use the Services Must Be Correct. To access the Application and its features, you will be asked to provide true and complete registration details. If we at YouSports believe the details are not correct, current, or complete, we have the right prevent you from accessing our Services, or any of its resources and to terminate or suspend your account.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
3. Trademarks and Copyrights. Our Services and materials incorporated by YouSports on our Services (“Material”) are protected by copyrights, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights (“Copyrights”). Some of the characters, logos, or other images incorporated by YouSports in our Services are also protected as registered or unregistered trademarks, trade names, and/or service marks owned by YouSports or others (“Trademarks”). YouSports or its licensors own the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Material and Services, and by using our Services, you do not acquire any ownership rights in Services or Materials contained therein. YouSports respects the intellectual property rights of others and asks users of our Services to do the same.
4. Your Use of Our Material. Your right to make use of our Services and any Material or other content appearing on it is subject to your compliance with these Terms. You may not modify or use the Material or any other content on our Services for any purpose not permitted by these Terms. Such prohibited use violates these Terms and may be a violation of the Copyrights and/or Trademarks protected by law.
You may access, and display Material and all other content displayed on our Services for non-commercial, personal, entertainment use on any computer, tablet, smart watch, or mobile device you own or control. The Material and all other content on the Services may not otherwise be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, distributed, or used in any way unless specifically authorized by YouSports. Also, decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling, or otherwise reducing the code used in any software on the Services into a readable form in order to examine the construction of such software and/or to copy or create other products based (in whole or in part) on such software, is prohibited. You may not rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute or sublicense the Material and/or the Services.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
5. Services Charges for The Application
5.1 Subscription. The Application offers recurring plan which renew on a periodical basis (calendar month) and is a type of monthly subscription. The renewal will take place through DOB or Credit Card. The application also offers a non-renewable seasonal bundle.
5.2 We reserve the right to change our subscriptions charges or stop offering them at any time. We will notify you on YouSports website and if needed, through in-app notification in the event that we apply any change on the calling plans and subscriptions prices.
5.3 Using the Services on mobile applications will use some of the data allowance available on the data package to which you have subscribed with your mobile network operator as the case may be. International usage may in any event lead to significantly higher costs than regular usage, and you are solely responsible for keeping yourself informed and paying for possible roaming and other applicable charges levied by your mobile network operator.
5.4 Automatic Recurring Charge. The recurring charge feature will be automatically enabled when you subscribe to the Application. Your Services will be renewed with the same amount and validity and by the same payment method you initially designated when you registered your account. You can disable the recurring charge feature at any time by accessing your Account.
5.5 Payment for Subscriptions (e.g., recurring calling plans) are made on a recurring payment basis. This means that you agree that at the applicable recurring intervals your payment method will be charged, until you actively elect to terminate the Subscription.
Except as provided by law, all purchases are final and non-refundable.
7. Public Content. The materials, information and opinions included and/or expressed in or on public chats, comment sections, community chats, or other forums are not necessarily those of YouSports. YouSports does not undertake to monitor or review forums, and the content of forums is not the responsibility of YouSports. YouSports may remove or modify any content on its forums without notice or liability at any time in YouSports’s sole discretion. Any use of the forums will be at your own risk and will be subject to the disclaimers and limitations on liability set out above.
9. User Content.
We reserve the right at all times (but will not have an obligation) to remove or refuse to distribute any User Content on the Services, to suspend or terminate users without liability to us, including where such User Content, in our sole discretion, violates these Terms.
10. Responsibility for Your Use. You may only use our Services and its contents for lawful purposes and in accordance with applicable law and you are prohibited from storing, distributing, or transmitting any unlawful material through this Services, otherwise you may be exposed to criminal and/or civil liability as per the applicable laws. You agree that if a third-party claims that material you have contributed to our Services is unlawful, you will bear the burden of establishing that it is lawful. You understand and agree that all materials publicly posted or privately transmitted on or through the Services are the sole responsibility of the sender, not YouSports, and that you are responsible for all material you upload, publicly post or otherwise transmit to or through the Services.
11. Violation of Security Systems. You are prohibited from using any services or facilities provided in connection with the Services to compromise security or tamper with system resources and/or accounts. The use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security (e.g. password guessing programs, cracking tools, malware, or network probing tools) is strictly prohibited. If you become involved in any violation of system security, YouSports reserves the right to release your details to system administrators at other sites, law enforcement and/or governmental authorities in order to assist them in resolving security incidents.
12. Termination. You may terminate your relationship with YouSports at any time. If you are using our Services, you can cancel the Services at any time through the application or request that YouSports delete your account and stop the Services. Where permitted under the law, YouSports has the right to terminate your rights under our Services without notice.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties. Although we make great efforts to make our Services error and interruption free, we cannot promise that such efforts will result with such desired performance. Your use of the Services is at your own risk. No oral nor written information nor advice given by us shall create any warranty whatsoever. The Services and all the materials, information, software, facilities, services and other content in the site are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, YouSports, disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. YouSports does not warrant that the functions contained on or through the Services will be available, uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Services or the servers that make the Services available are free of viruses or other harmful components. YouSports does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the material, information, software, facilities, services, or other content on the Services or any websites linked to the service in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. YouSports makes no warranties that your use of the materials, information, software, facilities, services, or other content of the Services will not infringe the rights of others and YouSports assumes no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions in such materials, information, software, facilities, services, or other content of the Services or any other website. If applicable law does not allow the exclusion of some or all of the above implied warranties to apply to you, the above exclusions will apply to you only to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
14. Limitation of Liability. YouSports disclaims all liability, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise, and does not accept any liability for any loss or damage (direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary, or otherwise) resulting from any use of, or inability to use, the Services, application, or the material, information, software, facilities, services, or other content on the service, regardless of the basis upon which liability is claimed and even if YouSports has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. Without limitation, you (and not YouSports) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction in the event of any such loss or damage arising therein. If applicable law does not allow all or any part of the above limitation of liability to apply to you, the limitations will apply to you only to the extent permitted by applicable laws. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages (other than as may be required by applicable law in cases involving personal injury) exceed the amount of your relevant purchase. The foregoing limitations will apply even if the above stated remedy fails of its essential purpose.
15. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless YouSports from and against any and all claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, resulting from your breach of these Terms, including any of the foregoing provisions, representations or warranties, from your placement or transmission of any content onto YouSports’s servers and/or from any and all use of your User Account.
16. Release. If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release YouSports from claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses and damages (actual and consequential of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes). In entering into this release, you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise) to the extent permitted by applicable law that would otherwise limit the coverage of this release to include only those claims which you may know or suspect to exist in your favor at the time of agreeing to this release.
17. Investigations. YouSports may seek to gather information from a user who is suspected of violating these terms and from any other user. YouSports may suspend any users whose conduct or postings are under investigation and may remove such material from its servers as it deems appropriate and without notice. If YouSports believes, in its sole discretion, that a violation of these terms has occurred, it may edit or modify any submission, remove the material permanently, warn users, suspend users, terminate accounts, or take other corrective action it deems appropriate. YouSports may fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing YouSports to disclose the identity of anyone posting any content, or publishing or otherwise making available any materials that are believed to violate these terms. By accepting this agreement, you waive and hold harmless YouSports from any claim resulting from any action taken by YouSports during or as a result of its investigations and/or from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by YouSports or law enforcement authorities.
18. Reservation of Rights. YouSports reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of the Services and/or any software, facilities, and services on the Services, with or without notice and/or to establish general guidelines and limitations on their use.
19. Local Regulations. To the extent you choose to access our Services, you do so at your own initiative and agree to be responsible for compliance with United Arab of Emirates Laws. You are responsible for complying with United Arab of Emirates local laws. You specifically agree to comply with United Arab of Emirates applicable laws concerning the transmission of data exported from United Arab of Emirates or the country you reside in, no other laws or regulations shall be applied.
20. Jurisdictional Issues. The Materials and all other content in the Services are presented for the purpose of providing information regarding the YouSports Services available in United Arab of Emirates.
21. Applicable Law. To the extent permitted by law, these Terms shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates as they are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within United Arab Emirates.
22. Disputes. This section sets forth the exclusive way you can resolve any dispute you may have with us. If you ever wish to seek any relief from us, you agree to do it only through United Arab Emirates Courts and the United Arab Emirates Law shall only be applicable.
23. How to Contact Us. The Services are controlled and operated by eVulpa LLC incorporated under the United Arab of Emirates laws.
Please forward any comments or complaints about the Services by contact us form from the application. For any questions regarding the Services, privacy and other legal matters contact us at [email protected]
24. General. If any provision of these Terms is adjudged, by written decision, to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between you and YouSports relating to the matters contained here and the Services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30-day notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Services after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Services.
In the event you read these terms in any language other than English, you agree that in the event of any discrepancies, the English version shall prevail.