We are glad to have you at YouSports; earning and maintaining your trust matters to us.
Nowadays, with the rapidly and ever-increasing complexity and reach of technology, protection and proper use of personal information is becoming paramount.
YouSports promises to be transparent with you about all practices and measures deployed to protect your privacy.
By visiting the Website or using the services, you are accepting the policies and practices described in this policy. Each time you visit the Website or use the services, you agree and expressly consent to our collection, use and disclosure of the information that you provide as described in this policy.
This Website is operated in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
What Personal information do we collect?
- From your signed contract: Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Identity Document number, email address, Billing addresses, Telephone number, Fax number, Banking information;
- Your traffic data related information, cost of your communications, your device details and phone usage, your approximate location, and your browsing history; and
- Any other information required to activate a service.
You may choose to voluntarily submit certain other information to us through the Site, including Personal Information, but you are solely responsible for your own Personal Information in instances where we have not requested that you submit such information to us.
When do we collect your personal information?
We can get your personal information when you:
- Buy a product or service from us (including buying online, over the phone and in any point of service)
- Register for a specific product or service (such as registering your name and address details for a service or bundle)
- Contact us for a support, assistance, clarification or complaint
- Submit feedback on our surveys
- Use our network
- Visit or browse our websites and apps
Why do we collect personal information?
- To validate you as a registered customer when using our services
- To manage your account with us and for billing purposes
- To bill you for using our products or services
- To be able to assist you and respond to any questions or concerns you may have about using our network, products or services
- To carry out research and statistical analysis, respond to your needs, which leads to new or improved products and services. So, we will be able to contact you with offers or promotions based on how you use our products and services
- To allow us to recommend/customize products and services targeting your specific personal needs and preferences for a better customer experience
- To meet our legal, regulatory and law enforcement agencies’ requirements
- To perform quality and financial control and improve the quality of experience
- To prevent and detect fraud
In which circumstances your personal information is disclosed?
Acting in good faith if we believe such action is necessary to conform with a legal requirement or comply with the legal process, protect and defend the rights or property of YouSports, we may share your personal information with:
- Subsidiaries, affiliated companies, and trusted third parties (including agents, subcontractors, suppliers and service providers which are integral to providing some of our services);
- A person acting as your legal representative, agent or authorized user;
- Third-parties such as financial institutions and banks to facilitate your billing payments; and
- Legal authorities and court when legally requested or when it is allowed and required by law.
It is within your duty and for your own interest to provide us with accurate personal information at all times, and update us of any changes to your personal information.
Before we collect, use or disclose your Personal Information we may need your consent:
- Imply consent: obtained from your actions. For example, if you give us your address, we may use it to send you bills.
- Express consent: is when you explicitly consent verbally, or by signing a document, or ticking a box or performing a similar act demonstrating your consent.
In some cases, it may be impossible or inappropriate to obtain your consent such as:
- if it is clearly in your interests;
- to comply with legal and law enforcement agencies’ requirements; and
- or to collect a debt.
We will not share your information with third-party organizations to contact you about their products and services without capturing your explicit, informed, and specific consent.
Websites and apps limited liability
Our websites and apps may have links to and from the websites and apps of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates, including online stores and service providers hosted within our websites or apps. Such websites and apps have their own privacy policies and hence we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace this policy due to legal, operational or regulatory reasons. Please take a look at the "LAST UPDATED" legend at the top of this page to see when this Privacy Statement was last revised. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will become effective when we post the revised Privacy Statement on the eVulpa website www.evulpa.com. Your interaction with us following such changes means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement.
For any inquiry, we are always reachable through the following communication channels:
Our website www.wtachyousport.com or YouSports application
by E-mail to [email protected]